Roccat Browser is an amazing browser from the fludium family. It is an amazingly fast Web browser, which has some great features such as:
- VisiTabs which gives a preview of the Web site in the tab.
- Navigate Launchers- assign letters or words to navigate to Web pages, there are already many preloaded ones
- Ad-Remover built within the engine
- Great internal engine effects, purple glows on inputs, hold down on text field for 5 seconds for them to enlarge.
- Email-Previewer; tells you when a link is an email link and tells you the link
- Change User Agents- View sites which need other browser, view Apple's videos which require Safari etc...
- A choice of VisiTabs, normal tabs, or both, a bookmarks bar which fully supports bookmarklets
- Downloads files and programs really easily and quickly
- Gets 100/100 in the Acid3 test
- New Download Manager, and now has fullscreen mode
- Lovebyt.es integration for instant URL shortening.
- Undercover browsing
- Social page sharing / online email sharing
- eBuddy Widget (chat with your Facebook, MSN, Yahoo Messenger, ICQ, and AIM friends, no matter what tab you are on)
- English, French, and German localization
- Ability to import Bookmarks
- OS X 10.7 Lion fullscreen support
- Roccat Munch cookie management
- Auto reloader (5, 10, 15, or 30 seconds)
- The amazing RClouds (beta) which allows you to backup your settings, open tabs, imported bookmarks, bookmarks, navigate launchers, history, and much more. RClouds allows you to restore your backups to any Mac so your browsing session can be anywhere you want it to be!
- RClouds Reset allows you to reset your browser to factory settings (especially useful when you've restored your data to a public computer.
- Cinnamon on the RClouds now means faster updating, as it intelligently looks for the servers with the least traffic.
- We have even purchased the rights of exclusivity with lovebyt.es so now only Roccat users can use the service!
Why not try Cookie Stumbler to manage Roccat's cookies in the most secure way?
New green pen, purple pen, green marker, and purple marker options in Roccat Draw
New save option in Roccat Draw to save your annotated pages
Added ability to undo in Roccat Draw
You can now name and choose where your Roccat Screenshots are saved